ESTATE PLANNING AND ADMINISTRATION
Serving Clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
ESTATE PLANNING LEGAL SERVICES
- Financial/General/Durable Powers of Attorney
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Directives (Living Wills)
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trust
ESTATE ADMINISTRATION LEGAL SERVICES
- Filing Probate Petitions
- Assisting in the Distribution of Assets to Heirs and Beneficiaries
- Closing the Estate
ONE FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE
Sheintoch Law's legal services include estate planning for all of life's contingencies and major changes, including, but not limited to marriage, divorce, birth of a child, death of a spouse or other family member, and one's own death. Many times, Sheintoch Law is asked to draft a package of estate planning documents, for a husband and wife and/or family, and this can be accomplished in a cost-effective manner.
Additionally the firm can handle all the administration issues from opening up the estate to distributing assets and complying with all the Orphan's Court requirements.